هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةالبوابة***أحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Pearls of Wisdom

اذهب الى الأسفل 
4 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
زيد الطلول
English Forum Administrator
زيد الطلول

عدد الرسائل : 36
العمر : 37
تاريخ التسجيل : 17/05/2008

Pearls of Wisdom Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Pearls of Wisdom   Pearls of Wisdom Empty18/5/2008, 6:54 pm

REMEMBRANCE OF GOD

Mohamed (PBUH) said: "Allah the almighty says: I am as My servant thinks I am. I am with him when he makes mention of Me. If he makes mention of Me to himself, I make mention of him to Myself; and if he makes mention of me in an assembly, I make mention of him in an assembly better than it. And if he draws near to Me a hand's span, I draw near to him an arm's length; and if he draws near to me an arm's length, I draw near to him a fathom's length. And if he comes tome walking, I go to him at speed."

FORGIVENESS

God the Almighty has said: " O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were yo then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, believing in Me, and not associating anybody with Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great as the earth is."

HOPE

When God created creation, He wrote in a book which is with him above the, 'My mercy prevails over My anger.'

JESUS

Muhammad (PBUH) said: "I am most akin to Jesus Christ among the whole of mankind, and all the prophets are of different mothers, but belong to one religion. NO prophet was born between my time and Jesus."

NOSINESS

Part of someone's being a good Muslim is his leaving alone that which does not concern him.

MAJOR SINS
Among the major

sins are
Association of anybody with God, disobedience to parents, killing of a person, and taking a false oath (perjury).

MARRIAGE
A man marries a woman for four reasons: either for the sake of her wealth, her family chain, her charms or her love of religion. Try to marry one for the sake of her religiousness, and you will be blessed.

MEDDLING
When you pursue the private life of people you lead them to corruption.

'till next time, this is zaid, thank you
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
صقر الربيعتين
مشرف منتدى نصرة الرسول
صقر الربيعتين

عدد الرسائل : 141
العمر : 40
تاريخ التسجيل : 23/05/2008

Pearls of Wisdom Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Pearls of Wisdom   Pearls of Wisdom Empty27/5/2008, 11:53 am

Thank you
Abo Ismael
Youth Forum Administrator

عدد الرسائل : 5
العمر : 36
تاريخ التسجيل : 16/05/2008

Pearls of Wisdom Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Pearls of Wisdom   Pearls of Wisdom Empty28/5/2008, 6:15 am

Jazak Allah Alef Khair brother
زيد الطلول
English Forum Administrator
زيد الطلول

عدد الرسائل : 36
العمر : 37
تاريخ التسجيل : 17/05/2008

Pearls of Wisdom Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Pearls of Wisdom   Pearls of Wisdom Empty31/5/2008, 5:18 am

thanx for passing every one
1 بده
عضو نشيط

عدد الرسائل : 161
العمر : 35
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/06/2008

Pearls of Wisdom Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Pearls of Wisdom   Pearls of Wisdom Empty3/6/2008, 11:43 pm

Thank you
brother

Pearls of Wisdom
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
 :: English Forum :: Islamic Forum-
انتقل الى:  

©phpBB | منتدى مجاني | العصر و المجتمع | مواضيع اجتماعية | منتدى مجاني للدعم و المساعدة | التبليغ عن محتوى مخالف | آخر المواضيع